A business description should be like an “about us” page on your website. Brief histories, company commitments, or neat tidbits are great to include in this section. You want to present information about your business a potential customer couldn’t get from just looking at your industry and name. For example, the fact you’ve been serving the county for 25 years, only serve all-natural and organic produce, or that you’re dedicated to the details. You have to capture the interest of a consumer, so keep this section around a paragraph long.
Articles in this section
- What listings do you support?
- What should my business description include and how long should it be?
- How important are additional attributes? Difference between products, services, and specialties?
- How many keywords should I have?
- How many photos should I have?
- What is the featured message and why is it important?
- Create a Google Business Listing